Once again, I have proven what a horrible "blogger" I am, lol. It has been months since I've updated. In the meantime Connor has turned two, I was on bedrest for 7 weeks, Michael was born, Alex turned 9, and Easter, and much, much more. Yet, no updates. So once again, I'm going to start fresh, from now and try to update. We'll see how it works out. For now I'm just sharing some pictures of my babies. These were from Easter, so they are a few weeks old!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Once again, I have proven what a horrible "blogger" I am, lol. It has been months since I've updated. In the meantime Connor has turned two, I was on bedrest for 7 weeks, Michael was born, Alex turned 9, and Easter, and much, much more. Yet, no updates. So once again, I'm going to start fresh, from now and try to update. We'll see how it works out. For now I'm just sharing some pictures of my babies. These were from Easter, so they are a few weeks old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these pictures! They are so handsome!
Post a Comment