The boys went outside on Saturday after getting dumped with
snow friday night and all day saturday. It's so funny how I dread the snow, wish it would never snow, and the
boys get so excited even with a dusting! It was Connor's first time playing in the snow....I know neglected child. Last year he was so little, and this year the other couple times it's snowed he's been sick. Although Mommy had no intention of taking him out, considering I can't even zip my jacket anymore, his wonderful big brother volunteered to take him out in the back (thank God for Alex!!!). They all had a blast out there. I figured Connor
would only last a few minutes, but he was out there as long as the rest of the boys. The snow was so deep that he kept falling and getting stuck....he reminded me of the little brother from "Christmas Story". Fortunately, Alex and Matthew were always right there to help
him up.
On another note, Happy 4th birthday to Ryan today! I can't believe it's been four years already!! He was so cute this morning when he got up. He kept making all of us look at how much longer his arms and legs are, now that he's four. He even thought Alex looked a little older
today, lol.
He has a party at Chuck E. Cheese tonight with some of his little friends, and on Sunday, Connor and Ryan are having a joint family party (Connor will be two next Friday, boo hoo!!!).
1 comment:
How fun!! We should have the boys over to play in our snow forts, that is if it ever warms up enough!
Post a Comment