Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Long time, no post

I know....I'm such a bad blogger. I got out of the habit, and totally stopped updating! I have a whole month worth of pictures and updates, but I guess I'll just start with Christmas, and move from there! The boys had a great christmas. They got tons of stuff, as usual. Among other toys, the older boys got a bunch of new games for the Wii, some ds games, and they were both thrilled to get digital video cameras. They spent the better part of christmas following us around taping. It really was the last thing I wanted to be seeing: my 6 months pregnant, from their 'down-low' view point, lol. The younger two got a bunch of toys. New things for their geotrax train, ride on toys, some movies, some things for the bath, and much more that I can't think of. Christmas eve we had my family over, which was fun as usual. Everyone brought things for the boys, and my brother did the cooking this year! Christmas day we went over to Tom's mom's house. It was a hard christmas, being that his dad just died. But the boys still had fun playing Wii with their uncles, and enjoyed opening all of their presents. Poor Audrey was sick so we didn't get to see her or Patrick on christmas. Overall, we had a great christmas, and the boys were thrilled with everything they got from Santa and everyone else. We're hoping that 2009 is a wonderful year. Everyone over here is getting very excited about the new baby's arrival!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey! Welcome back! Cute pics of the kids. :)Sarah