Sunday, May 17, 2009

Michael's big day

Today was Michael's baptism. It was a good day overall. His Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Lisa were his Godparents. Michael did decide to scream the entire ceremony and then pretty much sleep his entire party, but that's okay, lol. He had all his family over, and we even rented him a big rocket jumper. He was so excited!

He also had his 2 month check up this week. I cannot believe he's 2 months already! It really does go by so fast. He was 11lbs 14oz and almost 24 inches long. I can't believe how this boy is growing! He's gained more than 6 pounds since leaving the hospital! They claim that babies double their birth weight by 6 months, he's almost doubled his birth weight by 2 months. He started out the smallest of my babies, and he's now officially the second biggest (Ryan was 12lbs. 2 oz. at 2 mos.). He got four shots, poor baby, and was miserable. In hindsight, I probably should have waited till after the baptism. It made getting ready for his party nearly impossible!

No comments: