Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belated Mother's day post

I was meaning to post all last week about the wonderful gifts that Ryan made me for Mother's day. Michael was so crabby I never got around to it, but I still wanted to share. They had a Mother's day performance at school, and it broke my heart that we couldn't go. We had already bought tickets to Sesame Street Live before I knew about it. But he still made me some wonderful presents that I will cherish forever. First off he answered questions about me, and he drew a picture of me and him (you can click on the picture to enlarge it, to what he said, and the great picture he drew!) He also made flowers with his picture on it. It was so cute, and he was so proud to give it to me. He really has become such a good little boy. He's become so pleasant (most of the time, lol) that we really can enjoy our time together so much. I also have to say what a great big brother he is to Michael. The first thing he does in the morning is look for the baby to talk to him, and the last thing he does is give him a kiss good night! It was a wonderful Mother's Day, made even better by the gifts my boys made for me.

No comments: