Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome!

After thinking about starting a blog for a while, I got my final push from a friend this week. Hopefully this will be something that I will find the time and energy to actually maintain,lol. I thought this would be a really great way to keep everyone updated with our crazy lives. Plus, I will be able to easily share new pictures and videos with everyone. Given that I can actually figure out how to do that!

I'm going to try to post a cute picture I took of the boys last night. It was silly hat night at Awana's, so they borrowed a bunch from Grandma and Grandpa. Connor had to get in on the action, even though he's too little for Awana's. He did wear the Minnie mouse hat while we dropped the boys off, and while we went grocery shopping. He's such a character!

On to some other news, for those of you interested in my fur baby, Princess. Ryan was running around the couch today, and tripped and fell right on top of her. The poor thing screeched so loud. The bad news is her back left leg (the one she's had surgery on and has three screws in), is definitely bothering her. She can barely walk. So hopefully she'll be feeling better tomorrow, or I guess it's off to the vet's!

5 comments:

Jim Higgins said...

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to the World Wide Internets". Will this blog be dedicated to gaming?

Jim Higgins said...

I think you were waiting to start your blog until after you found out if it was another boy or not. Otherwise, you would have to call it something else.

(This is Jimmy by the way)

donnah said...

I guess we should all get a life since we don't have anything better to do.

Sarah said...

This is such fun, Kathy! Love the picture!

donnah said...

I want the 5x7 of Ryan for my babysitting fee