Monday, October 20, 2008

Outside fun




I took some pictures of the younger boys playing outside today. It was cool, but pretty nice till it started raining on us!






Not much of an update from us...Princess is doing fine. Her leg seems to have healed. I had an appt. with my OB last week. Everything checked out fine with the baby. Ryan got to hear the heartbeat, so that was really fun. I go for my next big ultrasound on November 12th. We'll see if the little peanut wants to show off his family jewels again, lol. Alex had a sleepover this weekend, and stayed up until almost 4am. The poor thing was exhausted yesterday. He woke up today really congested. Hopefully it won't turn into something more than a cold. That's about it from the Spence home. I figured I'd post something new, so everyone didn't think I gave up already, lol. I'm going to try to update at least once a week, maybe more if I have anything else to add!

No comments: