Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Poor baby

The boys had Awana's tonight from 6:15 till 8pm. When I went to pick them up, I saw Matthew sitting all by himself against a wall; he looked awful. He came over right away and told me he had "really bad brain freeze", lol. He meant he had a really bad headache. In the car he kept saying he felt really bad right after he got there, and that all the kids and noises, and games, were making his "brain freeze" hurt so bad. When we got home I took his temperature and it was 103! Poor thing sat there for two hours feeling horrible with about 70 other kids. Then on top of it, they played dodge ball....I'm sure that was great for his head/fever. He honestly seemed fine when we left. He had even been running around the backyard playing for quite a while. I told him he was staying home from school tomorrow and he started bawling. Which he must have been delirious because he's usually thrilled with being able to stay home and play Wii. He went upstairs and fell asleep in less that two minutes. Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow!

Okay, I just had to add onto this post...for those of you who always say Ryan is so good, and you never have issues, and on and on. I was sitting down here, trying to do some xmas shopping online. And I thought I heard a bang up in my closet. So I went upstairs, to find Ryan's door wide open (he's supposed to be sleeping). So I found him in my bathroom, with three head bands in his hair, with literally 50 hair bands all up his arms, with my compact in his hands, putting powder all over his face! What is up with this kid??? It just never ends with him,lol.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

There's just never a dull moment, is there?!!

donnah said...

Maybe he just wasn't tired. He had a nap yesterday, and probably should have been allowed to stay up a lot later.

5boys4Us said...

Okay Grandma, you can keep him one night, and he can stay up as late as he wants then...but you have to keep him the next day too!

MotheringBoys said...

Ohh! Did you take a picture of Ryan?? :)