Wednesday, October 29, 2008
We have a winner!!!!
We had a "fall fest" at our church tonight. What a blast!! The kids had so much fun going on hayrides, playing games, going through haunted mazes, painting pumpkins, playing in a jumper, "trunk-or-treating", seeing friends, and Connor's favorite, jumping down the steps of the stage! They also have a costume contest. You can either enter in a group theme, or individual. The four boys went up on the little stage together, in their Star Wars theme. Alex was Jango Fett, Matthew was Yoda, Ryan was Darth Vader, and Connor was also Yoda. They stand on the stage for the judges to write down their scores, and people clap. When everyone clapped for them, Connor started clapping for himself, cheering and jumping up and down. So of course, everyone clapped louder. There were tons of people (adults and kids) who joined the contest. The boys won! They were so thrilled. There were so many other kids dressed in star wars that when they announced them they said "The star wars with the cute baby yoda!", lol. So when they went back up, everyone clapped for them, so of course Connor started all over again. Even after the other boys left the stage, Connor had no intention of leaving. They each got to pick two prizes, which thrilled them even more. Winning the contest was all they could talk about! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures. I was there alone with the boys, so I had to take them up to the stage. The place was a madhouse, and I totally forgot my camera. I will be sure to take tons of pictures on friday though! I also have to say that Connor was beyond thrilled with Trick-or-treating. He wouldn't even let me help him carry his bag. It was so heavy, he was dragging it, but he didn't care. Then in the car he took each piece out and looked at it, then put it in the carseat. He takes after his brothers who have always been die-hard trick-or-treaters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have paid big money to see that. And Ryan chooses the dark side huh?
Of course Ryan is on the dark side, lol! And you wouldn't have had to pay big money...I would have let you come and help, ugh I mean see, for free! I may have even paid you!
Post a Comment