Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pageant




I know, I am the world's worst blogger. I haven't blogged since May. I let life get in the way, then I have too much to blog about to actually do it. I am put to shame by my friend Sarah, who blogs everyday about the cutest things. I should have her call me every night when she's going to blog and make me do it too, lol. I thought I would just start new with our Christmas Pageant that was today. It was at our church. It was very laid back, which was great for the kids. Even though it wasn't a huge production, it was so cute. Then again, anytime I can put my kids in costumes, even if it's just some antennae, I'm all for it. Alex was a Shepard, Matthew was a star, Ryan was a sheep, and Connor was a cricket. We are trying to get more involved in church, even signing the boys up for CCD, so this was a great "fun" way for the kids to get involved. It sure helped that they had cookies and juice for them after!

No comments: