Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Report card time
Just thought I'd share with everyone the boys report cards. They came home yesterday from school. Matthew's was great, his best yet. Everything was at or above grade level....with actually quite a few things above grade level. He always does well in math, but he also did really well in the "writing section". For everyone who knows Matthew well, already knows that he has a crazy imagination and is easily able to "generate ideas easily" and apply them to his writing. I'm so proud of him because he has really has some issues in school, but this year it really seems to be coming together for him. He has a wonderful teacher this year, and I can really see the strides he's made, especially in his reading. I also see so much improvement in his self confidence lately. Which is something he has always struggled with. He is finally starting to understand that he can do it! Alex's report card was much the same as usual, fantastic. I think this was also his best report card also. Everything on his report card was above grade level. He is such a great student and hard worker, that it really reflects in his grades. I was really anxious to get his math report card though. As some of you may or may not know, Alex has been leaving third grade and going to fourth for math everyday. So obviously his math portion was done with the fourth grade report card. He still got everything above the fourth grade level! He's done so well in the fourth grade math, I'm so proud of him. Anyway, I guess that's enough bragging from Mommy! I'm just so proud of both of my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice work boys... and mom! Must be those Jedi mind tricks.
Post a Comment